1. Define attractional worship in your own words. Define missional worship in your own words. What are the differences in the results of these two philosophies of worship? (See the two videos “Missional Church… Simple” and “Missional Community… Simple” in the right column under MISSIONAL RESOURCES.)
2. What are the five elements of the “Five Fingered Approach to Handing Someone the Gospel”? Go here: https://goingfullcircleblog.wordpress.com/2015/07/18/why-i-started-the-m3-musicarts-mission-movement
3. How can your worship team put in action the five-fingered-approach on mission in your community? Go here: https://goingfullcircleblog.wordpress.com/2015/07/25/a-missional-menu-for-worship-leaders
4. Where is your church on the spectrum between attractional worship and attractive missional worship? How can worship in your church go full circle and grow worshiping disciples on mission? (Leave a comment below…. I’d like to hear from you!)
5. How can the five-fingered-approach-to-handing-someone-the-gospel enable you to join God’s mission to redeem the world? List the days of the week for the next ten days; then list beside each day of the week how you personally can put this methodology into practice each day and beyond.
Deepest thanks to YOU who read this blog and give me such great feedback. I pray that it is speaking to your heart and mind weekly and translating into a missionary lifestyle in your own life! Keep up the good work and keep in touch. Next week’s blog will start a series of very practical training about how to grow disciples and lead them on mission to your community. I’ll see you here next week! — Mark Powers