During 2015, my Going Full Circle Blog http://www.GoingFullCircleBlog.wordpress.com was read 2700 times in 36 countries! I am amazed and humbled. Who would have ever thought God would take my book “Going Full Circle: Worship that Moves Us to Discipleship and Missions” http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EFG0HWG and allow me to impact that many lives by sharing it through the blog over and above book sales? Certainly not me.
Here are some more stats of interest:
- I posted 46 times during 2015.
- Top referring sites were: Facebook, WorshipIdeas.com, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Highest numbers of readers are from the United States then Canada and the United Kingdom followed by South Africa, India, and Australia. Others represented were France, Zimbabwe, Brazil, Nigeria, Kenya, Thailand, Japan, Italy, Germany… and one from Russia. Isn’t that amazing?
- MY TOP FIVE MOST READ POSTS WERE (click a title to read the post):
- Eight Simple Principles of Worship Planning
- How To Stop Worship Wars Before They Start
- Here’s What’s Wrong With Our Church Signs
- Is Your Style Preference An Enemy of Biblical Worship
- Here’s the Only Thing That Empowers True Worship
Thank YOU, my friend, for being a follower of Christ and reading my heart-felt attempts to always point you toward our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ… Going Full Circle as worshiper, disciple-maker, and missionary for His Kingdom! Happy New Year. — Mark Powers
P.S. Save this website in your “Favorites” then copy the link from your browser into an e-mail message to someone you would like to invite to join our journey.